Marketing & Events
Join a leading international development consulting firm as their Marketing Executive.
Are you an organised and motivated team player with a keen interest in communications? If so, you could be the Marketing Executive we are looking for to join a leading international development consulting firm.
You must have a keen interest in content writing as you will be writing, proofing, and checking all communications materials.
You will be:
- drafting and posting this content on all social media channels and the website
- monitoring communications strategies and evaluating the effectiveness of any marketing activities
- assisting with preparing proposals for new products
- sourcing costs from external suppliers and ensuring branded materials adhere to visibility guidelines
But what about you?
You must be
- InDesign and Adobe savvy or similar
- have a strong understanding of social media as a marketing tool and website management
- have experience in content writing, editing, and proof-reading
What else is on offer?
Benefits include: 24 days holiday per year, annual bonus scheme, international travel opportunities, travel insurance with emergency medical cover for company-related travel and much more
Hybrid: Trowbridge office, 1-2 days a week, the rest remote
Salary £23k to £28k
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference: LG - 6FM81
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
More about Moxie and Mettle.Moxie and Mettle is 100% committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion, as are all of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you in the future.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas will only be considered if you have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.