Permanent, Hybrid Working
Competitive + benefits
PR & Communications
FMCG, food/drink, pr
PR Account Executive needed for a leading and growing FMCG pr and communications agency in Reading.
You will join a reputable and creative communications agency which has decades worth of skills and expertise in food. As well as all things related to the food industry. From working with huge food retailers to communications and PR for food produce brands and everything else food related.
As the PR Account Executive, you’ll support the implementation of PR and marketing campaigns for clients, assist with day-to-day PR activities, and social media. You’ll also work to meet and exceed clients’ needs and produce strong PR copy to secure media coverage for clients. Ideally, you’ll have some previous experience as a PR Account Executive, be proactive and have strong written and verbal communications skills. Or you may have extensive experience as an Account Executive, in which case the MD is happy to hire at Senior Account Executive level.
You’ll be involved in:
- Working with the client teams as and when necessary to identify relevant influencers/ bloggers.
- Providing support to ensure that campaigns are evaluated efficiently.
- As well as Providing support to the account team to help ensure the smooth running of social media accounts.
- Researching for new business and helping put presentations together
What do you need to have or be?
- Ideally a minimum 2 years’ PR or communications experience (if a Senior Account Executive) and 6 months (if an Account Executive)
- Some good marketing experience, with a solid understanding of PR and related activities
- A strong communicator – both verbal and written (examples of your written work please!)
- A proactive approach
- Strong initiative and personal desire to achieve and deliver results
- A demonstrable understanding of consumer and ideally trade media from key relationships to how it works
- Additionally, have a genuine interest in food and food related subjects.
We have a full description available for you to view so get in touch with Rustic and Rural ASAP for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Rustic and Rural.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on Instagram for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.