Permanent, Remote Working, Flexible Working
PR & Communications
Agency, Consumer, media, pr
1-2 years’ PR consumer experience
Super creative consumer communications/PR agency where creativity rules and people come before profit looking for a first class and brilliant PR Account Manager to do even more awesome work for their amazing clients.
The team values – kind, inclusive, curious, unexpected – make this great agency what it is, shaping every decision that’s made and every thing that is done.
We’re looking for a new team member to spread the love (and workload) with the team of bold, brilliant and all-round tip top amazing PR peeps.
Could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who works brilliantly with others, has got ideas they’re bursting to bring to the table, and who has a positive, problem-solving vibe.
You might have a year or two’s PR agency or in-house experience, or simply a burning passion for PR, brands or media (Being a great fit for each other is just as - if not more - important as your experience, so if you’re hungry for a career in PR but don’t have the experience yet, don’t let it put you off applying)
Ideally, we're looking for: • 1-2 years’ PR experience, ideally consumer, and agency experience would be a plus…
OR a mad passion for PR, media and brands, especially food and drinks, FMCG and consumer lifestyle brands •
- An eagerness to get stuck into and learn more about the way we work it across every part of a PR campaign, from planning and strategy to creative ideation, campaign management and media relations
- There’s a beautiful office on the waterfront in Bristol for when it’s needed or wanted, although the “work from wherever” policy means you can do just that!
- You’ll probably come into the office for meetings / chats once or twice a week.
- Perks include generous holiday allowance, parties and socials, a commitment to pro-bono charity work
£25k - £30k
Bristol with plenty of remote working options
Send us your CV, and a bit about why you think we're a good match for this fabulous agency, plus we'd love to see the following:
- Tell us how you’re a match for the values of the team, with an example of how you’ve put one (or more) into action
- Most OMG moment of your career (or life) to date – good or bad, you choose
- Your dream client and why
- Favourite biscuit
Reference LG - 846
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Rustic and Rural
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.