Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol, mostly office based
PR & Communications
animal welfare, charity
Amazing PR opportunity to join a charity
Do you have a genuine interest in climate change, the planet, conservation or animal welfare?
Reporting to the Head of Communications and/or Head of Campaigns, as PR Manager you will be responsible for overseeing media relations and communications and and will play an integral part in promoting both the company and it's mission. You’ll be securing national media coverage for campaigns, promoting events and writing news responses, and will be able to create compelling and engaging content, whilst also building strong and lasting relationships with journalists.
This is a busy role that offers an excellent opportunity to use your skills to promote to mainstream audiences and develop compelling messages that inspire change and results.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a PR role, agency or in-house.
- Media relations on both national and regional levels
- Experience of editorial processes and management including content, planning, copywriting, proofreading, design and production (including video production)
- Experience working with media and developing strong newsworthy stories positioned relative to the target audience.
- Demonstrable ability to champion a cause/project or business and persuade and influence diverse audiences.
More about Rustic and Rural
Reference: MH - 650
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.