Permanent, Remote Working
PR & Communications
food & drink PR/remote with occasional visits to an office hub
Specialist food and drink PR agency looking for a PR Account Manager to join their busy, rapidly expanding team.
These guys don’t just provide a straight-forward PR offering but an integrated service including social media, marketing and chef engagement.
The client list is impressive and includes a tonne of well-known names in both trade and consumer/retail.
You will be able to work remotely but with access to a hub in the South West, South East and North West, you could live anywhere in the UK and still be connected with a team.
Once a month you need to get to London for a team meet up.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a PR agency.
- PR Experience in food and drink would be useful but isn’t essential, we can look at FMCG/consumer too
- Great writing skills, good communication and the ability to understand what makes a story interesting to journalists and the confidence to pitch it.
What you’ll be doing:
- It will be a mix of PR, projects, digital
- Managing your own projects including press office
- Ensuring the outputs delivered meet the KPI’s
- Managing the AE on projects
There’s masses of opportunity to develop your career here, there’ll be ongoing training and development for someone with a an-do attitude; the company will invest in you!
If you’d like to see the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LG - 758
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.