Permanent, Hybrid Working
Marketing & Events
This is a hands-on role for an enthusiastic B2B marketing do-er.
An interesting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to deliver content, campaigns and events for a growing technology business at the forefront of digital transformation in the interesting and exciting renewable energy sector.
The opportunity to develop and execute plans and projects that raise brand awareness and drive sales for products.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the consultants, PR advisor, CEO and other team members.
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy
- Assisting with measuring and tracking the success of efforts
- Undertaking market research and competitor analysis
- Keeping abreast of industry news and market trends to inform marketing activity
- Assisting in the design and delivery of a content plan that will reinforce and amplify our position and approach to the sector
- Co-ordinating (and, over time, generating) the copy for our online thought leadership content
- Keeping website and other channels updated with new content
- Providing support for the creation of industry partnerships, PR outreach efforts, including awards submissions
- Coordinating- and maximising the benefits of - our attendance at key trade events and roadshows
- Developing and delivering campaigns focused on certain market groups
- Co-ordinating the creation of content and collateral to support demand generation efforts with a particular focus on improving our email marketing efforts
You will be motivated to help the world change its ways rapidly to avoid disastrous climate change and can help that cause by working with this amazing business.
- Relevant experience or demonstrable knowledge of developing and implementing marketing and brand awareness strategies for B2B audiences
- At least two years B2B experience in at least two of content management, copywriting, campaign design and delivery, event management
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Excellent research skills
- Independent and self-motivated
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary and opportunity for career progression.
- A chance to be part of an exciting tech start-up, set for rapid growth which treats its employees as grown-ups.
- Great opportunities to learn and grow with the business.
- Share incentive scheme
- Flexible hours and remote working
Bristol HQ, hybrid working so 1 or 2 days in the office and rest remote.
May consider a freelancer too, paid on a freelance day rate.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Rustic and Rural ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Reference: LG - 691
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK.
Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.