Permanent, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
Remote with visits to Bristol/Brighton/London
Competitive + benefits
PR & Communications
FMCG, social media
It’s all about the food for this business, an amazing opportunity to join a lively bunch who are true foodies and whose clients are all in the business of food!
Your role will be as a PR Account Executive with social media content planning and creation as part of the role too.
About the PR Account Executive role:
On a day-to-day basis you’ll support the account managers and team, so you need experience in PR and in social media. And the ability to work on a number of projects. You’ll need great client management skills and you will be highly organised, with impeccable attention to detail. The agency works remotely, with regular team and client meetings. So, you will need to be comfortable managing your own time and happy with a hybrid working model.
Skills & experience
- You really need to have PR agency experience at AE level or a super solid understanding of the basic duties and skills needed in PR. Including sell-ins, media monitoring and client support – this will probably suit someone who is looking for their second job
- Ability to execute strong social media campaigns - writing and managing content, planning, posting, community engagement and reporting
- Proven ability in writing strong, impactful copy
- Confident communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to build relationships with clients and journalists
What’s on offer:
First, there’s a competitive salary £20,000 to £25,000 DOE, plus a discretionary bonus scheme.
This agency has an amazing relationship with their clients and is super proud of their reputation in the market place
- Five weeks holiday
- Regular, funded foodie nights out and team lunches
- Free access to an amazing employee benefits scheme - It’s completely confidential and gives the team access to free personal counselling, managerial advice and a portal full of wellness advice and coaching
- Flexible working - start between 6am-10am – and finish from 3pm-6:30pm. To keep in touch, we encourage weekly ‘walking meetings’– catching up with team members while out for a walk.
- Mentoring from a board member and a personal development plan
- Training time – half a day a month built into your working week so you can master new skills, immerse yourself in an industry event or take time to add another string to your bow
In a nutshell
You’ll be joining the UK’s leading food, drink and PR agency, where you’re valued for your ideas and who you are. Not only will we look after your career, we’ll look after you, too.
We have a full description available for you to view so get in touch with Rustic and Rural ASAP for more details at email@example.com
More about Rustic and Rural.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on Instagram for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.