Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary up to £35k
PR & Communications
FMCG, food/drink, pr
New hire for a PR Account Manager, based in lovely offices in Reading, 5 mins walk from a bus stop if you wanted to use public transport!
We have a new opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a growing FMCG PR agency in Reading.
Due to recent client wins, the agency is now looking for a PR Account Manager to join their consumer (food) team. As the PR Account Manager, you’ll be involved in a spectrum of PR duties and activities. From the tactical implementation of clients’ needs to the delivery of PR campaigns. You’ll also be responsible for generating media coverage for clients, managing media and influencer partnerships, and planning and organising events. This is a hands-on role, so the successful candidate must be enthusiastic about consumer PR, an excellent communicator with extensive experience, preferably working with consumer clients.
What else will you do?
- Manage individual accounts to ensure that deadlines are met, KPI’s are met, and clients are satisfied
- Generate coverage on behalf of your clients
- Involve senior management in account handling where appropriate and flag potential issues in advance
- As well as work with the senior team to agree media strategy for your clients
- Deliver its effective implementation with the team, to meet agreed goals.
- Manage media and influencer partnerships as and when required
- Event planning and support as and when required
What do you need?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer PR, ideally with some experience of food or food related brands (or at least an interest in food and all things food related)
- Account management experience in the FMCG sector gained in an agency
- environment or relevant in-house experience (a food brand would be great!)
- Content-driven campaign experience with the ability to brief-in and write content
- Previous event planning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a hands-on attitude
We have a full description available for you to view so get in touch with Rustic and Rural ASAP for more details at email@example.com
More about Rustic and Rural.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on Instagram for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.