Permanent, Remote Working
Remote with visits to Bristol/Brighton/London
PR & Communications
FMCG, food, pr
Hungry for your next role as a Senior Account Manager?
Do you love writing about food and drink?
We’re looking for a PR Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning team. You will work on several high-profile food, drink and supplier brand campaigns. Developing and delivering these campaigns whilst managing the accounts and budgets, being the client's first point of call. This is a truly supportive team who are super proud of what they do and the clients with whom they work. FOOD, DRINKS & PARTIES are included too! You need to be based near one of the hubs in Brighton, London or Bristol for meet-ups with the team and with clients (it’s a very sociable company!)
FMCG or food service or drinks PR and communications experience is of course a MUST!
And it would be great if you…
- Have PR agency experience at Senior Account Manager or Account Manager level
- Have experience managing a team
- Can deliver strong campaigns across all media
- Additionally, can work closely with clients on the ‘nitty gritty’ such as budgets, planning all with good judgment
- Have a first class writing skills and enjoy creating award-winning copy and content
The bread and butter…
This PR agency is of course jam-packed (pun intended) of avid food and drink lovers, so would be great if you were too. And the team is a social and down to earth bunch who enjoy food, drink and hospitality. There are lots of experts on the team and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from marketing consultants, former journalists, event organisers, and award-winning PRs.
While the team works hard for their clients, they also recognise the importance of work-life balance.
- Five weeks holiday
- Regular, funded foodie nights out and team lunches
- As well as free access to an employee assistance scheme – run by the industry charity with specific support for mental wellbeing.
- Flexible working: Following consultations with the team, we now work flexibly from all over the UK. The team starts between 6am-10am, and finish from 3pm-6:30pm. Superb flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
- To keep in touch, take part in the weekly ‘walking meetings’– catching up with team members while out for a walk
In a nutshell:
You’ll be joining the UK’s leading food, drink and PR agency, where you’re valued for your ideas and who you are. Not only will your career be looked after, so will you!
We have a full description available for you to view so get in touch with Rustic and Rural ASAP for more details at email@example.com
More about Rustic and Rural.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on Instagram for more jobs.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.