Permanent, Office Based
Marketing & Events
Hotel/Spa/Restaurant, Luxury, Wellness/Lifestyle
Think luxury hotel, spa and restaurants, idyllic gardens and historic buildings
We are looking for Social Media Manager, a natural story-teller, who is obsessed with all things social, with a genuine and demonstrable passion for developing emotive and innovative content in a range of formats, across multiple platforms.
Think luxury hotel, spa and restaurants, in idyllic gardens and historic buildings where visitors from all over the world enjoy the attractions and events, including workshops and educational programmes.
You’ll be provided with and inspired by endless material, from acres of gardens and orchards, to world-class food and trailblazing interiors.
The role will include visiting partner gardens across the UK as well as suppliers, friends and partners of the estate. There will also be cross-learning and international travel opportunities to the estate's sister property in South Africa.
Mostly based at an amazing location in Somerset (it’s so beautiful and special, you will want to be there!).
Social Media Manager responsibilities
- Developing the social media content strategy to support the company’s branding and marketing objectives.
- Creating and coordinating digital content (video, images, graphics, copy) for all digital and social media platforms. This will include briefing videographers, photographers, designers and copywriters for specific projects.
- Managing all social media activity - including posting, scheduling and community management, channeling customer responses to relevant teams.
- Reporting on analytics and insights to shape the content strategy.
- Attending company events to capture social media content.
- Keeping informed of the latest news and practices in social media and digital marketing, as well as trends in the luxury sphere.
Skills and experience we’d like to see in your details please:
- Experience in social media management or digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- An eye for design, photography, video and animation
- A passion and enthusiasm for all things social media
- An acute understanding of the brand and its vision
- A continually curious mind, you’ll be on top of the latest digital trends
- A degree in Marketing, Media, English or other relevant field would be beneficial
- Experience with scheduling software such as Hootsuite or Trello preferred
- An understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights) and how these should inform content strategy
Salary and benefits
£30k - £35k
Excellent benefits package available from day one including an exceptional, inspiring working environment, including a fresh, home-grown meal, provided each day, annual performance, huge discounts in the shops, restaurants, spa and hotel, a whole family pass to access the estate including family events three times a year, masses of training and support towards qualifications and cross-training to develop your career.
Apply to email@example.com for an immediate interview.
We will need to see a sample portfolio of your work (show us something of which you are really proud, with some notes about outcomes please). Please include a link to this with your CV quoting ref LG - 744
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Rustic and Rural is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.